Sunday, April 17, 2011

Arizona Day 5 - Thank-you and goodbye for now.

Well up at 5:15 am today. Jade and Cody left last night for the Queen's Creek cutting and Carol and I went today with Al. Got to see more of the country.  Got to warm up Max for Al for a turnback horse and got to ride one other, a bay. It was the warmest day yet. 

This is Al on Max,  I was sure he was going to do some graffiti but apparently he was painting the back fence markers for the cutting.
Al and Max

Al and Roan Horse


Jade working the flag

I think this is Raisin

Cody working the flag

Al working the flag
Carol and I got a ride back to the ranch and I got ready to go.  The flight back was uneventful except that I had to spend the night at the airport as I had to be there at 4 am and I wasn't going to make anyone drive me at 3 am.  I flew to Los Angeles, then Vancouver, Campbell River and Comox, arriving at 4 pm. A long day.

Despite the flights each way it was an amazing week.  I learned so much from Al, Jade and Cody. Everyone was so friendly and helpful.  I can't begin to put in to words how much I appreciated this opportunity.  I would recommend every one look in to the team ad protege experience and Al Dunning's on-line trade school for the western horseman,  http://www.teamadinternational.com  and at the very least  sign up to view the video clips on the site to further your knowledge.  I like that I can send videos and get suggestions and when you get to ride with Al and the team it just solidifies and backs up everything he's been saying.  There's no other program like it.




No comments:

Post a Comment