Saturday, March 5, 2011

Looking to Relocate

Hello friends, followers and  family.  I am looking to relocate to better facilities by June. Clinic dates will not be changing but July will be Duncan, not Nanaimo.  I am looking for accommodation for adult family of 3 with dog if possible. Room for horses, stabling, riding arena, covered would be better. Possible part-time resident trainer or coach with spare time to develop my own horses and clients.  Will consider any location depending on facilites, price and location. Please pass this on to anyone you know, post on your facebook page for wider coverage. My resume is basically my website:  http://horsemaker.ca   I can be emailed through my website.  In addition I am currently working on my Al Dunning Reining apprenticeship.  Thanks Everyone for putting out the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment